Sanwa M12 Gold Edition
This is an Airtronics M12 2.4G FH4T 4-Channel Competition Pistol Grip Telemetry-Capable Radio** with an RX-471 FH4 Super Response Receiver. The M12 is newly-equipped with a 4x higher spec CPU compared to our world champion model, the industry-leading M11X.
Brand new from the ground-up, the M12 is the realization of lofty goals to more than double its analysis ablility and speed. An extremely low latency time, as well as operational and innovative features, guarantee the M12 to be the flagship of a new generation of radios, not just for Airtronics or Sanwa, but for the entire R/C industry.
The M12 responds at almost "Zero-Latency". What is Zero-Latency? It's a measured total latency speed of under 1ms. That's right, the latency of this radio is UNDER ONE MILLISECOND. What's more, the "feeling" of that type of Zero-Latency is 100% adjustible, allowing drivers to change their driving condition and feel instantly.
No other radio has this type of connectivity advantage! The M12's extremely high response time exceeds ALL other radios, and it's all in a package with advanced ergonomics only World Champion Airtronics can deliver. Drive easy knowing you're driving the best!
Bold New Features:
• Weight Reduction Improves Feel and Comfort - 100 Grams Lighter Than M11X
• Includes New RX-471 FH4 Super Response Receiver**
• Supports Telemetry** and PC Link Functions
• PC Link Uses Standard Common Mini USB Connector. No Special Cord Required
• 10-Car Type Templates: The M12 Uses an Entirely New Approach to Car Setup
• 5 Racing Modes: Allows You to Change Programming Settings with a Single Touch to Suit Differing Track and Setup Conditions During a Race
• Telemetry Logger: Able to Record and Send Telemetry Data to Your PC
• Receiver Mode: Allows the M12 to Display Telemetry Data from Other Airtronics Transmitters
• PC Link: Allows You to Save and Load Model Programming Data, Archive Telemetry Data and Update the Transmitter's Firmware
• Dual Steering: Allows You to Adjust Ackerman Angle and Set Up Right and Left Steering Individually
• Adjustable Latency: Allows You to Adjust the "feeling" of the Radio to Match Driving Style and Track Conditions
• Curve Setting: Allows You to Program From 1- to 9-Point Curves for All Channels
• LCD Display: 128 × 256 Full Dot LCD Display with Smooth Scrolling
• Custom Menu: Allows You Creat Custom Programming Menu List
• Evolution From M11X for Competition Level Users
• DMS Setting: Direct Model Select Up to 3 Different Models When Powered Up
• Throttle Mode: Adjust Throttle Trigger Ratio From Standard 7:3 to 5:5 (Balanced)
• Point AUX: Integrated Maximum 6 Point AUX
• MOA MIX : Allows Dig and Burn Control When Using Dual Motors
• 4WS MIX: Allows Front, Rear, Parallel and Tandem Steering When Using Dual Steering Servos
• Speed Setting: Allows You to Adjust Servo Speed in Forward and Return to Neutral Directions
• Model Sort: Allows You to Sort Models in the Model Select List. Put Your Favorites at the Top!
• Offset Setting: Starting Position, Break Store Cancel Function
• Channel Set Menu: Program Common Settings for All Channels from One Screen
• Dry Cell Battery Holder or Use with Ni-MH or 2S LiPo
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: