Tamiya Super Stock Motor TZ - Stand Up Brush
With the popularity of touring car racing, there has been a growing demand for high performance 23T stock motors. To meet these demands Tamiya introduces the Super Stock Motor TZ. Perfect for endurance racing and low speed tracks, the TZ features more torque and higher revolutions than the Type S Stock Motor. Features standard brushes, blue anodized end bell with brush dampers, terminal heat sink, detachable chip capacitor and can be disassembled for easy maintenance.
Super Stock Motor TZ
- A high performance motor for electric radio control car use.
- A high torque motor designed for endurance race or low speed track.
- Can be disassembled for maintenance.
- Blue anodized end bell with brush dampers.
- Features terminal heat sink and detachable chip capacitor.
- 23 turn motor
- Usable voltage: 7.2V
- R.P.M. at best efficiency: 26,500rpm (7.2V)
- Torque at best efficiency: 500g-cm (7.2V)
- JRM certified motor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: