Tamiya Super Stock Motor RZ - Lay Down Brush
The Super Stock Motor RZ is the second release in the 23T stock motors. Perfect for sprint racing and high-speed tracks, the RZ features higher revolutions than the Type RR Stock Motor. Features lay-down brushes, red anodized end bell with brush dampers, terminal heat sink, detachable chip capacitor and can be disassembled for easy maintenance.
Super Stock Motor RZ
- A high performance motor for electric radio control car use.
- A high revolution motor designed for sprint race or high speed track.
- Can be disassembled for maintenance. Features lay-down brushes
- Red anodized end bell with brush dampers.
- Features terminal heat sink and detachable chip capacitor.
- 23 turn motor
- Usable voltage: 7.2V
- R.P.M. at best efficiency: 27,500rpm (7.2V)
- Torque at best efficiency: 500g-cm (7.2V)
- JRM certified motor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: