G.T. Power Digital Battery Capacity Controller
The GT Power Digital Battery Capacity Checker can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries. The checker will measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference in between, as well as display the percentage of battery capacity remaining.
- High Visibility LCD Display Screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode.
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made.
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries.
- Voltage measurement range: 2~7s Lipo/Li-ion/LiFe/Nicd/NiMH
- Display mode: battery cell voltages, total voltage, lowest cell voltage, highest cell voltage, voltage difference, remaining battery capacity(%)
- Dimensions: 82.55 x 50.80 x 12.70 mm
- Compatibility: Lithium Polymer (LiPo), Lithium Iron (LiFe), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) batteries
- Weight: 34g
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: